Wonderluxe Travel

All passengers travelling to Canada by air will be expected to get an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) to enter Canada.

For more information about the eTA system, and to apply online, visit the official Canadian government website.

If you’re a dual British-Canadian national or a permanent resident of Canada, you won’t be able to apply for an eTA. The Canadian government strongly advises all dual nationals to enter Canada using a valid Canadian passport.

If you’re travelling by land or sea, you won’t need an eTA when you enter Canada. However, you must travel with acceptable travel documents and identification.